Sunday, December 18, 2011

Magnents

Remember the magnent strips that I said I was saving for another project in this post? This is what I made with them!



You will need:
Mosaic tiles, I purchased two bags at Michaels for 1.99 each.
Mod-Podge
Scrapbook Paper
Magnent strips
Hot Glue or E6000 glue.

1. Cut your scrapbook paper to match the shape/size of your tiles. Cut any extras you want to layer with.

2. Spread a thin layer of mod-podge on the tile and paste your cut paper to the tile. Smooth out any air bubbles.

3. Spread a layer of mod-podge over the paper,being sure that it is smooth.

4. Allow to dry, I make mine in the evening and allow to dry overnight.

5. Cut your magnents small enough to fit your tile.

6. Once dry attach your magnents to the back, using the Hot glue or E600 glue.

So easy! I like to use the same scrabook paper as I do when I make these and give them as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment